Saturday, February 10, 2007

Post 5- Random Words

Randomly selected words: anonymous, booger, colon, deep, egg, faux, grenade, hippie, ice, jester, kiss, llama, muumuu, noodle, obscene, platypus, quire, refuse, swanky, toodleoo, unicorn, velcro, waffle, xylene, yampee, and zeppelin.

The trusted and safe way to keep you and your family safe online. Mucus is the thin, slippery material that is found inside your nose. How to beat constipation, IBS, bloating, stomach pain and skin problems while gaining more energy and a flatter stomach at the same time. Sort your money and sort it quick. When manufacturing faux objects or materials, an attempt is often made to create products which will resemble the imitated items as closely as possible. We are the future; You are the future, Viva la Grenade. Welcome to Hippyland, Home of the Hippies, Young and Old! Keeping the Hippy Spirit Alive! 27 Individuals charged in continuing probe of drug money-laundering in money remitter industry. Why just think your tests are good when you can know for sure? New Kiss credit card: let everyone know you're a KISS fan. Did you know llamas are affordable, fun, can pull a cart, go on a short walk or a long-trek, can be used as an investment vehicle, are easy to care for, are displayed at shows throughout the US, are great with kids, can guard sheep and other livestock and that their colorful fleece can be woven into durable, luxurious garments? Affordable men's and women's designer clothes to buy online. We create innovative software that teaches students and supports teachers and librarians throughout the entire research process. Pořadatel festivalů, produkční činnost, rozhovory a interview. Grooming of the fur is very important and is carried out in the water or on land. The web's best source of news and information about Canadian authors, books, publishing, and bookselling. First they came for the Communists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Swanky Moms is a place for moms to hang out, chat with other moms, find out the latest trends for her family, check out coupons from hip boutiques and enjoy being swanky! This website is to share our progress of learning, and preparations as we move forward with a plan to live aboard her for a while and then sail her across to Europe. We are the choice of Champions and the choice of millions of dart players around the world. In the early 1900's as a small boy in Switzerland, George de Mestral loved two things- inventing and the outdoors. Featured Item: Grilled Texas Bacon Egg & Cheese Melt Plate. Exposure occurs in the workplace and when you use paint, gasoline, paint thinners and other products that contain it. U trying to tell me that some sweaty, pimple-faced jackass with snat running down dey nose, yampee in dey eyes and headflakes all over dey clothes. These giant aircraft were used for passenger transport as well as for military purposes.

4 comments:

JAcosta said...

Jordan, you chose some pretty humorous words, such as booger, colon, hippie, etc… I found the words in your Post quite amusing. As I was clicking on your links, I came across the one that said hippie and thought it was quite interesting that the word hippie would direct someone to a web site of law enforcement and immigration. Anyway, I just simply wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the sense of humor that the words you chose had on me as I was reading them. You did a great job picking out random words to put together post 5.

jaki.my said...

I just wonder if that llama website is real or not because one time I actually found something similar for penguins. I guess if it is though, it would be kind of cool to own a llama –well, it would probably be better to have a friend who owned one so that you don’t have to care for it. I liked your sentences because instead of a majority being completely random and disconnected (which makes it hard to read) they were mostly funny which made reading your post a lot easier. Another thing is that a lot of the links were funny like the sentences, the hippie one was great.

@km said...

hey Jordan, yours is the first one I read for this new assignment, and it was fun, confusing, and entertaining to read. Did you really randomly select those words because some were pretty amusing. If so you got some goofy words. The second sentence beginning with mucas already caught my attention, a nice definition of booger..lol now if anyone needs to know I will know what tell them.

Jiarui Xie said...

When I start to post this,I was confused by this assignemnt.Finally I got it.HEHE You did a good job in you random words posting.you did choose some intereting words.and make them like a funny story.It seems a easy job,actually it took me sometime to do it .I really think it was so funny when you finished. Anyway thank you to point the mistake in my writing,since I am not a native speaker but I will do as best as i can.